Thursday, October 2, 2014

Look in the mirror....



Did you ever stop and think - wow, i am amazing?

Seriously, amazing.   Look at our bodies, created in the womb.   Put together in 9 months, two tiny objects come together and then they form, mold and shape, creating a tiny little child.  Not always completely perfect in human eyes, but perfect in HIS eyes and that is all that should matter.

All formed the same way, we are all different.   Blonde, brunettes or (fantastic) red heads.  Blue, brown, green, gray eyes.  Freckles, or not.  So many difference, all made by the same Maker, all made in His image.

And yet, we are never satisfied with what we have.  We never like what we see in the mirror.  

Why is that?

Why can't we look in the mirror and say "God, wow, you done good!  Thank You for ALL You have given me!  I am HAPPY with what i have?"

Well, let me tell you, i like you just the way you are.  I like your smile, your attitude, the way you style your hair.  I like being with you.

Look in the mirror, right now...and say "I LIKE ME!"

I love you.  






No comments:

Post a Comment