Friday, October 17, 2014

he can attack, but ....

Recently, several friends including myself, have spoken of being under attack.   Just having the feeling of doom, feeling overwhelmed, thinking horrible thoughts.  For the past several weeks, i have felt like i am going to die soon.  I have had thoughts of my house not being clean enough and when i am gone, people have bad thoughts of my housekeeping abilities.  I have had thoughts that God isn't real, and why am i wasting my time?

Satan really tries, doesn't he?  He will come after us time and time again, hoping to find a weak spot, hoping to find a hole he can crawl into.  Once in, he will tear security and happiness apart.

Years ago, someone suggested i scream at him.  Scream to get him to leave me alone.  

And ya know what - it works for me.  I go outside, or in my car for a drive, and i just let loose. 

"SATAN, get out of my life, i don't have room for you and i am SAVED by the blood!  Jesus loves me THIS I KNOW!  Because the BIBLE TELLS ME SO!!!!   God is in my life, Jesus is in my soul, and you need to GET OUT!" 

I will scream this at the top of my lungs, at time until my throat is raw.  If anyone is driving by me, they must think i am a raving lunatic.  I just got a new neighbor, maybe i should warn them?

I will scream, and then i feel relief.  Calling out on the blood of Jesus heals me. 

I have suggested this to others, one person just yesterday - go out and scream.  The first time, they may be a bit tentative, giving it a half-hearted attempt...but after a while, it gets really easy to start screaming. 

I am odd, i have always taken being attacked as a compliment.  With Higher Power Performance Team, right before a recital, the attacks would come and try to destroy us.  And when he was attacking, i fought him off and smiled - because that told me the recital was awesome, and we were doing something powerful for the Lord.   If i am talking to someone, praying with them over the phone, i can't tell you how many times we have been disconnected in the middle of the prayer - and i smile and think "Gee, dude, making you nervous, aren't i?"

The more you love the Lord, the more satan hates you.   Fight him off with everything you have, SCREAM at the top of your lungs, laugh at him.  Satan will hate you, and God will be standing behind you with a hand on your shoulder and a smile on His face.

And if you need someone to scream with you, call me.  I love screaming my love the for the Lord.

I love you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment