Friday, October 24, 2014

Thank You God, for my friends

I am exhausted, there are no other words.  I am so tired, i could put my head down and sleep for several hours and still not feel like i have had enough sleep.

I am not the only one, we are all exhausted.   Life is exhausting, and we, as wonder women, can do it all, no matter how tired we are...right?

When will we be able to get rid of that thought?  When will we, as women, say "NO!  I am tired, don't ask me to do anymore, i need sleep!"  Why do we always feel like we should do more, make more, clean more, cook more?  why do we compare ourselves to other women and think we need to raise up and meet that standard?    why, why, why, why?

How do we get off this merry-go-round and breathe?

I am blessed, i have friends who i can lean on and ask for help, and i am doing that more and more, and i pray they are doing that more and more with me. 

If someone is going to the store and asks "Do you need anything?" I used to say no, i would be going later...no more!  Yeah, bring me back a gallon of milk and eggs!   I i am running into town, i will let others know, so they can contact me and either bum a ride (which does make the trip more interesting and often ends up going in a totally different direction!) or ask me to get something.

I have picked sick kids up for school, people have brought my kids to different places.  I have delivered food to friends, they have delivered it to my house.  If i have clothes their kids can use, i hand them over and visa versa.

I believe friendship is the most amazing, wonderful, fantastic, grand parts of life.  I love my friends, i pray for them every single day.   I am honored that my friends call me, and send me prayer requests and send me random texts that they are praying for me.

On this happy friday, i just want to take the time to THANK GOD, for all my friends.  Whether near or far, i can count on them and they can count on me.   I love our time together, texts, calls, facebook messages, silly moments we share.   Everyone is different, every one fills a hole in my life. 

I am so blessed.

I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment