Thursday, September 10, 2015

Praying for you.

Good morning friends. Today, i found myself praying for friends who are missing someone dear. They may have passed on, or are simply far away and out of hugging distance. Facebook and cellphones make it easier to call and text and send messages and photos, but sometimes, you miss someone so much it is like a physical ache inside. A friend, or a family member, or someone who is as close as a sibling or parent. You just want to be sitting next to them on a couch and talking to them. I am praying for you. I am praying you find time to talk to them today, on the phone, on skype, or in your prayers. If that person has passed on, i pray you get some minutes to yourself to go to a quiet place just to have a conversation with them, talk to them, and then feel their presence. I pray you have a call or a card that lets you know someone special is thinking about you today.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment