Wednesday, September 16, 2015

monday...?

It's Monday! Time to start over, time to tackle that project that was overwhelming on Friday. A fresh start at school, at new beginning in the office, a new day in your home. Instead of dreading Monday, I put my feet on the ground with the knowledge that I can make a difference, and someone needs me to pray for them . while making lunches, I pray for friends who don't have enough to feed their babies. While I work, I pray for friends who are job hunting. While walking, I pray for friends who need healing. I pray for friends struggling in their marriage and raising kids while doing chores around the house. I thank God for all I have, and I know He hears all my prayers, including the ones for my own family. God loves you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment