Thursday, September 10, 2015

Going to school

Good morning friends. I pray you had a peaceful morning, many of us sent our children off to school today for another school year. It is always so amazing watching them walk to the bus, remembering the little child that once was, to the mortified tweeb who begs you not to take too many embarrassing pictures now. And while we wave and put them on the bus, i can't help but remember our Father who had to send His Son down, He didn't put His Son on the bus, He sent His Son to save us all. That sort of put everything in perspective. I pray for our kids, that they have a fun first day, they like their teachers and make new friends and have one really good belly laugh. I pray for you, that when they come home, they have fun stories to tell, and come home with a hug and a happy smile. I pray for our teachers, that they get through today without migraines, and without nasty phone calls. I pray for our Principals, who need all the prayers they can get. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment