Monday, November 10, 2014

the month of being thankful, all year round.

The best part of November is that it is the month of being thankful.  Every day, you will see posts of what everyone is thankful for...from friends and family, to animals to ...anything.  Personally, today, i posted that I am thankful for my crockpot....i use mine so often, it never leaves my counter.  For Valentine's Day, my boys bought me a three station one...oh my gosh...the things i - okay, wait, let me get back on point.
I love knowing what others are thankful for, every time i read one, i am reminded how much i have to be thankful for.  I have amazing family, friends, gifts from God, gifts from friends...i wouldn't have this home if it wasn't for the love of a friend....i am so overwhelmed at times. 
When i started this blog, it was because God was giving me so many messages for so many people, through it, i have been able to touch people, many i don't even know because friends share the messages.
I am thankful i have been able to open my heart and mind to God.  I am thankful that He was patient with me, through all my stupidity, my not listening to Him when He spoke to me.  Since i finally opened my ears, He talks to me.  He tells me when to pray for specific people and when to reach out to them to let them know He is there for them.  He gives me words that i post for others and they feel encouraged.   I read what others are saying in response to His message and I feel encouraged. 
I need to post all year round what i am thankful for - my list is longer than 30 days, it is longer than 365 days.
My list is endless, because His love is endless.
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment