Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Emotional Healing

Emotional Healing

Hi Lord....
Today is your day of rest. .. yet so many of my friends are struggling to rest their heart and mind.   So many stress points keep them up at night,  they get out of bed exhausted, and force themselves to go through the day.  They are using caffeine , sugar and 5 hour energy to keep going every day.   Lord,  please help us help each other.   Help us lean on each other,  strengthen each other and share what we have to give each other a full night of sleep.   I thank You for all I have been blessed with,  the people you have placed in my life and have made my life easier.   I pray I am a blessing to others.   I will pray for those who don't know that they have others near by to help them.   Help me,  help us, help them have a full night sleep.   I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment