Thursday, August 27, 2020

Just a little dirt



Today i had the wonderful opportunity to see fields of flowers, so many colors, so incredibly breath taking.  Our beautiful grand daughter loved touching the flowers and watching the butterflies going from flower to flower.   I was taking pictures of all the beautiful flowers, of beautiful Skylar, the beauty all around me....and then suddenly i looked down and saw a flower that wasn’t perfect....it was dirty, it was withered, it was close to the ground, probably stepped on a few times....but in the center...there was color, bright and beautiful orange....just barely peeping out, but there it was....and it reminded me of myself.  

I am not perfect, oh far from it.   I have been dirty, I have been stepped on, but wow, by the grace of God, i am still showing my pretty colors. 

No one is perfect, everyone has dirt on their petals, been stepped on a few times.  

But, we are loved, unconditionally, by our Father, by our Creator.   He doesn’t seen the dirt, he doesn’t seen the withered petals.  He sees the color in the center....our beauty.  

He loves us, and i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment