Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Filled with...

Where is your heart today? Is it full of pain, because of events in your life? Stressed over your children, your marriage, your financial situation? Is it hurting, because someone hurt you? Is it heavy, because you just just worn down by your life? Your heart is in the very center of your being, and whatever it feels affects everything you do, everything you feel, everything. What you fill your heart with, it affects everything . If you fill your heart with hate, your body will be dragged down by the hate. If you fill your heart with sadness, you will feel sadness and misery all around you. You have to find a way to take the bad out of your heart, and fill it with the good. I find myself praying all time, praying for God to take the bad thoughts, the angry memories, the wicked temptations out of my heart and to replace them with His love, His forgiveness, His blessings. It isn't easy. So often, at times of weakness, those evil feelings slip in, and i have to fight to get them back out again. And i pray, and i pray. And i am thankful that He is a merciful God that doesn't judge me on my constant slips and sins, but He forgives me and gives me a chance to right myself back up. Pray, pray, pray and pray again. Lighten the load in your heart that is dragging you down right now. God loves you, i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment